Activated Charcoal Soap
These soaps contain activated charcoal, for its deep cleansing properties, which combined with the other ingredients makes a moisturising soap that lathers well. We have two fragrances available and a scent-free option for those with sensitive skin. As our soaps are handmade and cut by hand they do vary in size slightly, all bars weigh between 100 and 140 grams.
Clear clean skin due to the deep cleansing and oil absorbing properties of activated charcoal. Essential oils to soothe and calm the mind or scent free, most suitable for sensitive skin.
How to Use
Use once or twice daily on damp skin. Place on a soap tray away from water when not in use.
Ingredients and why we added them
- Olive Oil (pomace) - great lather
- Coconut Oil - moisturising properties
- Water - required for processing, we use natural New Zealand water which we filter to keep nasties out
- Sunflower Oil - moisturising properties
- Lye - a necessity for soap making
- Shea Butter - soothing and hydrating effect on the skin
- Activated Charcoal - draws bacteria, poisons, chemicals, dirt and other micro-particles to the surface of the skin
- Grapefruit Seed Extract - a natural preservative that kills unwanted bacteria
- Lavender Essential Oil (optional) - promotes calmness, reduces stress and anxiety
- Frankincense Essential Oil (optional) - depression reducing capabilities
- Vanilla Essential Oil (optional) - soothes and calms irritated skin
Each soap is unique so will vary slightly from the photo.